TEDx video release

In early October I was invited to speak at TEDxGoteborg.  The keynote was about some of my street-art projects in Sweden but more about one specific trip I took to West Bank Palestine to paint on the controversial wall that separates the country of Palestine and the country of Israel.  I shared some personal stories as well as a view on how art is a language.

In a week where violence in Palestine and Israel is raging, I think this video is important to share that there is hope for humanity. A universal language such as Street-Art can create moments of peace for people who under other circumstances may not find it. I share a couple of moments like that. I do not take sides in my keynote. I just share the beauty of art and how it helped me find a way to share it with others. 
Share, discuss, comment, and get painting :)