Shai Dahan wheatpastes Sweden


Someone I met here took me to an abandoned Swedish Army Training base. It has not been used in many years and occasionally now is used by locals for paintball gun fun. I didn't know what to expect when I was going there. all I knew was that it was made of 8 abandoned buildings and that it is a 25 minute hike through the forrest (no car roads lead up to it. you just either know its there or not and from what I was told, not many people know it is there).
Anyway, in preparation, I did a few wheatpastes. I did a few birdguns to present the fact this place was used as an army base and that it was build in the middle of a forrest. My larger piece ended up being a paintballgun-bird rendition. The location I found for it once I arrived was perfect. Across from a burned out bus in the center of this entire facility a small concrete building with a red/black flag on it. I assume this was used either during the army training or more recently, by the paintball players. I found it perfect. Enjoy.