in the studio

It has been a while since I have posted anything new here. Mostly because I have been locked in the studio preparing for the Stockholm exhibition in April. But, I am taking part of a group show at A-Gallery in Gothenburg on Thursday, Feb. 16th.
A-Gallery is my official representation gallery for GB area and this is a welcoming opening for some of the artists the gallery reps. So, if you are in the Boras or GB area, I hope you can join me and some other highly talented artists.

Details:
Welcome to "ART HAPPENING" at A-Gallery
Thursday, February 16 at 17-21.

It will be a fantastic evening with wonderful art;
nice mingling and wine tasting with champagne
and Italian wines from the French company.


REBECCA LUNDH: abstract painting
LIU BOLIN: photography, "hiding in the city"
SHAI DAHAN: street art
JÖRG DÖRING: contemporary pop art
JOHNNY BOY ERICSSON: street art / urban art
VINCENT EDMOND LOUIS: photography, portraits
Jan Jörnmark: photography, urban art


WELCOME!