Projects - Superstudio

I was invited by the good people at SUPERSTUDIO to paint at their creative agency.
Superstudio is a leading creative studios providing some fantastic designs for clients around the world so coming to spend a few days with creative minds was fantastic.

I was invited to paint directly on the wall of their entrance hall and I decided to do a remix of one of my favorite Swedish paintings, the famous "Fisherman".  The original image (which can be seen at the very bottom) has always had a special look to it that I loved. Something really elegant.  I decided to do my own rendition of it and I think everyone in the office dug it as much as I did :)  Below are some shots of my work as well as the original painting which inspired this.












and here is the original painting which inspired this.   A Swedish classic: